The Fairfield Youth League is dedicated to ensure that the conduct of all individuals involved with, and associated, with the Fairfield Youth League is conducted in a professional, courteous and family- friendly manner. This includes, but is not limited to: Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Players, Parents, Spectators, etc. We want to ensure that games are fair, positive and enjoyable experiences for all the participants. A game should be friendly, unifying and a spirited social and athletic occasion for coaches and players.
Fairfield Youth League expects the coaches, players, parents and spectators to conform to the codes of conduct listed below:
- At all times, be an example of dignity, patience and a positive spirit.
- Use of tobacco products, alcohol or foul language is strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances is physical aggression acceptable.
- All league guidelines and game rules must be followed without exception.
- Arguing with the umpires is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Destruction of league equipment or property is unacceptable.
- Any demeaning or mean-spirited comments, directed to or toward any players, coaches, umpires, or spectators are unsportsmanlike, and will not be tolerated.
Managers, coaches, parents and spectators that violate any of the above listed “Conduct Codes” will face immediate review by the FYL Disciplinary Panel and may be suspended or removed from their position as manger or spectator.